Excellence. Our vision can be resumed in a single word – excellence. We established this organisation with the idea of bridging the existing gaps between academia, business, institutions, educational organizations and civil society. Read more…
Marielle – Never stop rising
Second Transnational meeting of the CONNECTEDLEARNING@YW project
Final Event of the Project ACT SOCIAL – Thermi, Greece
Final Event of the Project Act Social
RAYSE Initiative on 27th September in Brussels
Free Mentoring Course For Social Entrepreneurship
3rd Transnational Project Meeting GoDIGITAL
Act Social – Joint Event in Blagoevgrad
Euni Partners is a non-governmental organization, which works to encourage and expand the cooperation among the academia, business, institutions and educational organizations. Association Euni Partners has over 80 members from different professional backgrounds, including academia; education and training; media and new technologies; business; NGOs, etc.
– We work in partnership with several schools and universities in Bulgaria and we offer career – orientation support and professional training
– We conduct interactive English course for children under the slogan “NEVERENDING STORY – LET’S PLAY AND LEARN ENGLISH“;
– We organize series of cultural exchanges with different target groups and with different institutional partners.
We work in partnership with universities and schools in Bulgaria, aiming to improve the quality of education and training in accordance with the needs of the labour market.
– We work in close partnership with local cultural, artistic and educational institutions, tourism services providers, youth and non-governmental organizations;
– We represent the European network “Route Europeenne des Legendes,” and as its official representative we are engaged with the development of the international project “European Tales and Legends” in Bulgaria;
– We work in close partnership with organizations, institutions and professionals from all over Europe, aiming at encouraging the international cooperation in the fields of science and education, culture and arts, tourism and sustainable development;
– We conduct research and evaluation of the tangible and intangible cultural heritage, the resources and potential for development of cultural tourism in the affiliated regions;
– We develop strategic frameworks for the development, preservation, exploitation, promotion and creation of thematic networks in the cultural heritage field;