“UPSKILLEAD: Upskilling Adult Educators for Digital Lead” project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 Strategic Partnership for adult education. The project aims to provide adult educators/trainers with comprehensive professional development programmes for upgrading and up-skilling their digital skills, which will be offered as an in-house training and pilot-tested as on-line tool. During the implementation of the ICT training Adult Educators’ progress will be carefully monitored, whereas at the end validation through the use of the OPEN BADGES system will be offered.
Endorsement procedures will be taken by the consortium in order for the Adult Educators to have by the end of their training a valid recognition of their new digital skills. Europass and participation certificates will be provided, whereas efforts will be taken to utilize the mechanisms of EU tools such as ECVET and EQF.
The direct target group is Adult Educators involved in adult learning who will upgrade their digital skills and use of technology, whereas the indirect target group is adult learners, who will benefit from digitally literate teachers through the provision of high quality adult learning.
The consortium consists of:
– Razvojno izobrazevalni center Novo mesto (Slovenia, Leading Partner)
– PIXEL – ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE (Italy)
– A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd (Cyprus)
– Association Euni Partners (Bulgaria)
– DRUSTVO ZA RAZVIJANJE PROSTOVOLJNEGA DELA NOVO MESTO (Slovenia)
– Fundacja “Instytut Badan i Innowacji w Edukacji” (Poland)