DEVELOPMENT OF EMPLOYEES SKILLS IN THE FIELD OF TOURISM INNOVATION is a job shadowing project, funded by the Erasmus + programme, aiming to develop the professional skills and competences of the staff of the Public Enterprise “Education, Research & Consultancy Center” (ERCC), Lithuania. Association Euni Partners organized and hosted the first job shadowing in its premises in Bulgaria.
Activities during job shadowing in Bulgaria:
- To make acquaintance with Association’s “Euni Partners” work, its foundation
history, activities, projects;
- To make acquaintance with the work of a network, created under Citizens for Europe programme, – “Towards Excellence in Cultural Tourism Network”;
- To participate in international folk festival in Sandanski on 6th-8th September and observe its organization;
- To look over cultural route “Route Europeene des Legendes”;
- To visit cultural landmarkя and routes in the region;
- To observe research activities.
The job-shadowing in Association “EUni Partners” was followed by:
– Job-shadowing in Association “SubMeet” (Italy);
– The course “Innovative Tourism” in organization “European Development Agency (EUDA)”
– The course “Artistic and creative methods in the field of adult education” in organization HochVier – Gesellschaft für politische und interkulturelle Bildung e. V. (Germany).