The project Listen, Analyse, Act aims to promote the exchange of good practices and knowledge for a greater involvement of professionals and all those who are part of the educational sphere of children and adolescents with disabilities or special educational needs (e.g. families, caregivers, educators) in order to meet their developmental needs and to participate actively in the definition of their educational projects. It main goal is to develop training course targeted to youth workers, social educators and professionals working in the socio-educational sector with children and adolescents with disabilities or special educational needs.
• Youth workers, educators, teachers, social assistants between 18-30 years old
• Private organizations at local, national and international level (associations, organizations etc.);
• National and European schools;
• Training institution;
• Families with disabled children;
• Children with disability or special educational need;
• National and European stakeholders.
FIORI GIOIOSI APS – Italy
- ARSIS KOINONIKI ORGANOSI YPOSTIRIXIS NEON – Greece
- CROWDAID A.P.S. – Italy
- ASSOCIATION EUNI PARTNERS – Bulgaria
The project is co-funded by the by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union