- to foster the achievement by educators and social workers of specific skills in order to support women at risk of marginalization, victims of violence and gender discrimination through an exchange of good practices;
- to raise the level of awareness and the development of life skills in women at risk and victims of violence to support them in the process of empowerment from the condition of marginality and oppression;
- to increase the commitment of the organisations in empowering and preventing discrimination and violence against women by creating a European network that could act locally and internationally.
- economic empowerment of women;
- socialization and self-esteem as a tool for self-efficacy;
- social tailoring as a tool to make gender-based violence emerge and to acknowledge the importance of the relationship between the target groups and the urban environment in which they live.
Partnership Project coordinator: Per Esempio Onlus, Italy Partners: Associazione Handala – Italy; Surt, Fundacio de Dones Fundacio Privada – Spain; Merkuri – Georgia; Association Euni Partners – Bulgaria; Small Projects Istanbul – Turkey; Social Empowerment HUB – Greece The project is co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme, KA2: Strategic Partnership Adult Education – Best Practices