The BeYOU project aims to structure an educational, vocational and social orientation for young people (between 16 and 25 years old) through a coaching course capable of providing them with the tools to focus on themselves and their personal and professional future. The project aims to create a cohesive intersectional community of young people aware of their potential and organizations capable of guiding and supporting them on the journey of focusing on themselves and their future.
Specifically, the project aims to:
• provide young people with useful tools to make a life and work path choice that is connected to their real potentials (Youth Employability);
• Increase the educational, professional and social inclusion of young people by supporting the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities (Development of training courses);
• Consolidate and disseminate at the European level a shared and innovative model for the full realization of young people that is a driver of sustainable socioeconomic development(Inclusion of marginalized youth);
• Improve the skills of partner organizations in providing training related to self-actualization.
Partners will strengthen skills to plan, implement and evaluate appropriate interventions for youth self-actualization in local, national and international contexts.
Project Coordinator: Divieni Chi Sei APS – Italy
- CELEI Centro de Lenguas y Educación Intercultural – Italy
- Association Euni Partners – Bulgaria
- CELEI Centro de Lenguas y Educación Intercultural – Spain
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union