The development of this project is a consequence of the pandemic and one of the sectors most affected – the creative industries. The project Mind-Set will try to change the way the target audience thinks and acts.
The project will create a modern asymmetric e-learning course to develop an entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on the characteristics that a person must have to be a successful entrepreneur – determination, goal setting, time management, confidence, initiative, accountability, self-motivation, resilience, humility, and ability to work in a team.
The OBJECTIVES of the project are:
* Development and implementation of innovative practices of teaching Entrepreneurship MIND-SET to creative persons
* Increase sense of initiative and entrepreneurship among people from creative industries
DIRECT target groups of the project:
* Persons, who are studying or working in creative industries
* Youth and students who are working in creative industries
* Representatives of education institutions that teach any of creative industries
INDIRECT target groups of the project are:
* Young people
* Society in general
The development of the e-learning course will be divided into 5 modules:
* Module 1 – DETERMINATION – Making small decisions with prioritized goals. The subsections will be focused on SETTING GOALS AND PRIORITIZING TIME
* Module 2 – CONFIDENCE – Аbility to have self-confidence. The subsections of the module will be for TAKING INITIATIVE and CONVINCING.
* Module 3 – RESPONSIBILITY – to the choice and subsequent results.
A subsection of this module will be on SELF-INITIATIVE
* Module 4 – SUSTAINABILITY – without fear of failure. The subsections of the module will be for PERSISTENCE and FLEXIBILITY.
* Module 5 – HUMILITY – Learning new things, nourishing your thinking. A subsection of the module will be the topic WORK IN TEAMS.
Координатор на проекта: ARTSMART – Латвия
Partners: MINE VAGANTI NGO – Italy
IASIS – Greece
Drustvo Bodi svetloba – Slovenia
Асоциация Юни Партнерс – България:
Uciliste Studium – ustanova za obrazovanje odraslih – Croatia
To see the project results visit our website: www.mindsetproject.eu